top of page

Services for Self Employed

Services for Self Employed

Self Employed

We help people like you to complete their Self Assessment tax returns and our service is tailored to your needs. We will give you a free no obligation quote before work starts.

Image by Jason Goodman

Self Employed Services


Self-employed Registration

Registering as a self-employed/sole trader is the easiest way to start a business in the UK. We will register your activities with the tax office and take care of your bookkeeping and annual tax return.

Self-Assessment Tax return

If you work as a self-employed, are a director of a company, or have income that has not been taxed, you will very likely need to submit an annual income tax return to the tax office. Our employees will prepare a declaration for you, calculate taxes, and ensure that you have not overpaid.


CIS Tax Refunds

We specialize in CIS tax refunds for self-employed people in the construction industry.

20 or 30% CIS tax is deducted from the income of self-employed persons working in construction.

Usually, you can obtain CIS tax refund after the end of the tax year. However, the refund amount will depend on many factors, such as your total income for the year, operating expenses and other operating expenses (transport, office expenses, purchase of materials and tools, etc.).

Our CIS specialists will tell you exactly which business expenses can be included in the report and help you maximize the amount of return.


Our Prices

All businesses are different and there is no one size fits all so the price is tailored to your specific needs and situation.

Good service is worth the money, cost of preparation of tax return starts from just £245+VAT.

Get In Touch
bottom of page